Tuesday, September 11, 2012

my manila tour 2012






hey! I just wanna share this awesome photo of mine to you taken last January 2012 when I visit Manila :]] .

This was one of the awesome places in the Philippines, of course the capital city of my country.
I visited the biggest mall in Asia, the SM mall of Asia and I took 1 day to hop in the coolest area in the mall.
the atmosphere of the place was totally different from the place I came from. my sense of fashion in the photos up there was so 2012. Theres a lot of pictures I took. I also rode the biggest ferris wheel in the Philippines located in Manila Bay. A perfect scenery for us Filipinos in a great rainy afternoon. The Bay was the Romantic place I ever saw in Manila. A perfect spot for some couples and family. There's a bar, restaurant and playground around the area. You can enjoy the sunset in this place by watching the birds flying freely in an open sea with the peaceful sounds of Ships sailing vice-versa in the coastal area. This is my latest summer experience tour in 2012. Looking forward to see Canada soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment