Monday, September 10, 2012

TEST - TEST - TEST





Hello!

My name is Steffi Rose Martina Angela Moles - Gayares.

My laptop broke down and God knows how much I love, no, NEED my laptop so I really, really NEED one. In order for me to get a new one, I promised my MOM I would write this blog. I can write about anything and everything as long as I write.

Now you're part of the deal is to read my blog. Because you do want me to do have my brand shining new laptop, yes?

So you read, I write.

That is my promise.

Welcome to my world!

love,

Steffi Rose Martina


I am the girl who dont care about my looks. I am the girl who tries to be a friend of everybody. I am the girl who dont care about my weight. I am the girl who knows how to wait. I am the girl who eats a lot. I am the girl who loves purple. I am the girl who is sweet. I am the girl who likes football. I am the girl who loves swimming. I am the girl who loves dancing. 

I am the girl who cries when somebody leaves me. I am the girl who listens to music then fell asleep. I am the girl who dont care about the world. I am the girl who can live without parties. I am the girl who can live without make-up. I am the girl who loves to laugh. I am the girl who wears a smile everyday I am the girl who didnt wear braces just for fun. I am the girl who had a great JOY in my life. 


“Beauty without expression is boring”
— Ralph Waldo Emerson


follow me on twitter: @bratinellaloove 
(and ask for a follow back!)
follow me on instagram: @hotchooniall 
follow me on tumblr: kawaiicheesecake.tumblr.com

beYOUtiful. beYOUnique





No comments:

Post a Comment